Our experienced physicians have specialized training and expertise in managing patients with a wide variety of allergy and asthma-related conditions. When you see one of our doctors, they will help you identify your triggers and develop a treatment plan specific to your individual needs. Our goal is for you to lead a life that is as normal and symptom-free as possible.
We treat a variety of reactions and symptoms associated with allergy, asthma, and immunology-related illnesses. Click any of the below topics to learn more*:
- Allergic Rhinitis (Hay Fever)
- Allergic Skin Diseases (Atopic and Contact Dermatitis)
- Anaphylaxis (Severe allergic reaction)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder (COPD)
- Exercise Induced Asthma
- Sinusitis (Sinus Disease)
- Chronic Cough
- Insect Sting Reactions
- Drug and Vaccine Reactions
For a more expansive list of illnesses, symptoms, and reactions we treat, please visit our Patient Education page to learn more.
*Information is provided by the American Academy of Allergy Asthma & Immunology (AAAAI).
What to Expect at Your First Appointment
A new patient evaluation has many components. It will include a:
- thorough history of symptoms
- a history of triggers, and environment
- a physical exam.
Many types of diagnostic testing are available and may include:
- allergy skin testing
- pulmonary functions
- specialized tests that can be ordered for specific medication, food, or exercise-related conditions.
Treatment plans will be designed to address the specific needs and concerns of each patient.