Colorado Allergy and Asthma® Clinic opened in 1972, with just three doctors. We’ve grown steadily over time, developed our practice, and added locations to better serve our patients. Today, we are proud to have a team of 15 outstanding physicians at 12 locations spanning from Castle Rock to Fort Collins, and we are honored to serve over 53,000 patients.
All of our physicians are Board Certified Allergists, recognized regionally and nationally as experts and innovators in their field. They actively participate in the American Medical Association, Colorado Allergy & Asthma Society, Colorado Medical Society, American Academy of Allergy Asthma & Immunology (AAAAI), and American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI). Some are Clinical Professors at the University of Colorado Health Science Center. Our physicians have given numerous local and national presentations and have published over 325 articles, abstracts, and book chapters.
What makes Colorado Allergy and Asthma® Centers Different? Our commitment to patient care!
Our goal is to use the least amount of medication necessary to control a patient’s disease and symptoms effectively, without compromising quality of care. By utilizing preventative and step-care approaches, we aim to optimize the quality of life for all of our patients.
- Cost Effective – We aim to reduce the total cost of long-term care to the patient. Through comprehensive medical evaluations, our care process seeks to reduce the need for emergency and hospital care services in a cost-effective manner.
- Patient Centered – Through one-on-one education, we empower our patients to take control of their disease and treatment options with regards for safety, effectiveness, and cost.
- Collaborative – We believe the best outcomes are achieved through coordination of care. We work closely with our patient’s primary care physician to provide the most accurate diagnosis and highest quality of care.
Local and National Honors include:
- American Thoracic Society 2006 Outstanding Clinician Award
- Distinguished Clinician Award
- 5280 Magazine Top Doc Awards
- Best Doctors in America
- Who’s Who in America
- Castle Connoly Medical Ltd. Top Doc Award
- Glaser Distinguished Service Award
We pride ourselves on offering cutting-edge treatment options for all of our patients and are nationally recognized for our innovative approach to patient care and participation in clinical research for new cures.